Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bleh

Last week I came down with a stomachy thing thanks to the germ factory I send my son to known as 'daycare'. What a weird bug. I never did throw up, but I felt awful and got a very strong urge to throw out all the contents of my 'fridge--yet I still felt hungry. If that isn't the definition of being in hell, I don't know what is.

Thus, the cooking duties (i.e. the making of pancakes and reheating of leftovers) were relegated to my husband for most of last week. I did feel well enough to make a home made corned beef on Saturday, so I will share that tomorrow--it was fantastic.

1 comment:

Sean Carey said...

Yes. Hell = No food in fridge!

Sorry to hear you were sick.

I got your comment and was wondering how in the world you got a hold of me of all people, and secondly how you knew to refer me to that book. (Thanks, by the way!)

I have been to Nebraska a few times within the last 6 or 7 years, but not since I returned to PA.

Take care.

~Sean